Saturday, December 5, 2009

were has my mother gone

This cold winter day was like one of many. I woke up to the sound of my tv. As normale i sat up and turned on the lamp next to my bed wondering what i would do that day. when i woke finaly woke up in my head i got up out of my bed to turn off the tv and whent down the hall to the bathroom. as i used the morning loo as they call it in england i was listening to see if i could hear my mom like i always do in the morning. as i listen all i heard was the rush of a cold breeze blasting agenst the wall. i can usualy hear my sister snooring in the room next to the bathroom but she spent the night over at a friends house. when i finished up in the bathroom i raced down the hall into the living room to see were mom was but she wasn't there. i whent into her room but there was no sighn of her. i went out side in the freezing cold with nothing but some boxeres and a shirt on. i looked out in the parking lot expecting not to see her car wich i did see car so i thought for a second and it came to me that my mom got a rental car, for a trip, that she had to take back today. so i went in side and called her cell. when she said hello i said were are you. i am almost home she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment